Welcome to St. Joseph’s Primary School, Killeenan, a rural Primary School located in the historic and beautiful parish of Kildress. Thank you for taking an interest in our school and for visiting our website to view the busy and thriving environment we have created for the development of all of the children of St. Joseph’s.
It is our aim to meet each child's academic, emotional, social and spiritual needs as they progress through their primary school education. The development of each individual pupil in St. Joseph’s depends upon the strong partnership we have established between school, home, church and the wider community. The support of our parents, school staff and of our school governors enables us to strive forward to help our children grow in confidence and work purposefully to a realistically high standard, developing and achieving to the best of their individual abilities.
If you would like to arrange a visit to our school to meet our staff and view the facilities we have on offer please contact us to arrange a suitable time.
Welcome to our new website! Reminder: early finish at 12.30pm on Monday 29th for parent / teacher meetings.
We all enjoyed our Circle of Friends assembly!
We are again collecting coppers for our chosen charity, Mary's Meals.
Each class has a blue mug which can be filled with coppers. All donations are welcomed and are very much appreciated.
Clicking on the picture above will take you to the Mary's Meals website with lots of information about this worthy cause.
Latest St. Joseph's Primary School Calendar Events
- Parent/ teacher meetings- further information will be sent home. Early finish for pupils.29Nov2021
- P5 Wellbeing & Resilience Workshop- Calmer Shores. 1.30pm06Dec2021
- School holiday08Dec2021
- Half Day22Dec2021
- Christmas Holiday23Dec2021
- Christmas Holiday03Jan2022
- Digital Schoolhouse- ICT activity for P5 pupils (thanks to Holy Trinity College and our past pupil Shane McVeigh)12Jan2022
- Think Programme- Mental & Emotional Health - P3&P4 (SOFT team)13Jan2022
- Think Programme- Mental & Emotional Health - P3&P4 (SOFT team)20Jan2022
- Think Programme- Mental & Emotional Health - P3&P4 (SOFT team)27Jan2022